Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(08-17-2019, 03:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you removed the content detect option on your profile  as show in the image?

Yes, I removed this option and got empty car fields. And with the option turned on, it is not included in the program at all, because when I click ok in the message about disabling the option, it throws me out of the application.

(08-17-2019, 05:04 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  When I had that problem with empty fields of cars, it helped to remove the temp folder in the srs app folder.

you have to login again but it did solve my issue.

I tried, but unfortunately this did not solve the problem (
[b][size=large][color=#3333ff]Rykov[/color]Sim[color=#ff3333]Racing[/color][/size][/b]
Why doesn't it work by me? I joined and RRE loaded to main menu but nothing more happened. How long should I wait before the server is connected? One or 2 seconds or one or 2 hours?
I don't know what I could've done wrong?
launch parameters must be on your RRE cmd profile steam and not on steam.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/usercp.ph...on=profile
Ok so if I need to run a start up parameter specifically the Webhud for RR. Do I need to enter it into Steam anytime I am not using SRS?
copy them back or make a shortcut to the exe with the parameters.
(09-24-2019, 06:06 PM)Joseph Gossen Wrote:  Ok so if I need to run a start up parameter specifically the Webhud for RR. Do I need to enter it into Steam anytime I am not using SRS?

I made a desktop shortcut for the webhud much easier than having copy/paste back and forth. thats what im recommending at least.
Hello
I have a problem. 
Register for a race was OK. 
When I put the Join button comes no pop-up from Steam and raceroom does not start. 
Please help me.
Would make me think that maybe the SRS app isnt placed in the right place, make your you have placed it in the correct folder.
Also make sure you dont have any launch options in steam, move them to the SRS profile, and use a shortcut with the launch options for non-srs racing.
Got problem. After the joining , select the SRS server and the car, game requests the passward.
(10-05-2019, 11:21 AM)Khitrov Vlad Wrote:  Got problem. After the joining , select the SRS server and the car, game requests the passward.

you can't have launch parameters on steam, only on your SRS profile.

You never need to search the server or introduce password.

read the first post