Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
I just installed V1.13 following the instructions.
The SRS app starts and shows a loading screen but sits there forever .

When clicking on the app window the app shows as "Not responding" (crashed ?)

Could someone help me to get the app running please?
I have disabled the auto detect content feature in the SRS web page profile settings and this fixed the unresponsive SRS app.

Now I have attempted to connect to my first race and got kicked from the server shortly after having managed after a painfully long time to get a connection.

This is extremely frustrating as I am loosing rating points just by fiddling around to get SRS + Raceroom to work.

Is there any hint why I got kicked from the server?
It is also not possible to re-connect as the session is closed to re-connects to at least prevent my rating from suffering from a "no show" :-(

Anyone who has issues with Raceroom starting bu the multiplayer session is not connecting and you try to manually select the SRS server in multiplayer without having a password here is the fix:

"Note 4: If you need to run RRE with command line parameters, like -vr etc.. Please insert them on the "RRE cmd" edit box bellow content detection and delete them on steam."

Pay attention - it is NOT enough to follow the step 4 as above (I did but still I had the same issue) - you MUST terminate Steam completely and RESTART Steam after deleting the command parameter in Steam!
Still no fix for the asking of a password when joining a race?

I have no launch parameters in my SRS profile or Steam. Help?
you never use passwords with SRS.
if the game stops at main menu after you click 'join' on the app is because you are using launch parameters and they should be on your SRS profile on the RRE cmd field and not on steam.

first post,note 4
(07-03-2019, 09:05 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you never use passwords with SRS.
if the game stops at main menu after you click 'join' on the app is because you are using launch parameters and they should be on your SRS profile on the RRE cmd field and not on steam.

first post,note 4

This sometimes does not work unfortunately.

I had the issue myself, followed the instructions to the letter (also made double sure to not have startup parameters in Steam) and still I had the issue as some people here described.

Only when messing further with Steam (Steam shut down and reboot several times) and also disabling SRS content check did I get to join the server.

Another problem is that I got kicked off the server a few moments after having joined (I could not see the message on the screen as it simply flashed for a very short moment, much too short to be able to read it).

How can we fix the being kicked of the server issue after a join?
Hi all, what are the exact RRE with command line parameters, so i can put them in steam manualy because when i click ok in the steam pop up menu race room will start, i then click "any button" i come in the main menu screen from race room but from there on nothing happens anymore and i can not race. So i can not race with SRS in race room. I can play SRS with Pcars2 and AC there everything works fine.
Go to steam>library>games right click Raceroom > properties

under general tab, select set launch options
Whatever is in there, cut them to your SRS profile RRE cmd field.

(07-12-2019, 07:36 PM)Tony Farrell Wrote:  Hi all, what are the exact RRE with command line parameters, so i can put them in steam manualy because when i click ok in the steam pop up menu race room will start, i then click "any button" i come in the main menu screen from race room but from there on nothing happens anymore and i can not race. So i can not race with SRS in race room. I can play SRS with Pcars2 and AC there everything works fine.
Hello!
I can not register for some races. Shows empty fields of cars. The latest version of the program is installed. What to do? Help me!
There are all the necessary screenshots - where to send them?
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Es1WcmtA30.jpg]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][img]<a href=[/img][Image: 321PpU4MEB.jpg]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: ktjaV7Nj8R.jpg]" />
[b][size=large][color=#3333ff]Rykov[/color]Sim[color=#ff3333]Racing[/color][/size][/b]
did you removed the content detect option on your profile as show in the image?
When I had that problem with empty fields of cars, it helped to remove the temp folder in the srs app folder.

you have to login again but it did solve my issue.