Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Hello!

My game doesn't star after i join a race. It should appear a window from Steam asking me to launch the game but isn't happenig to me. I don't know what else to do.

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

Daniel Nieto
Windows 10's Defender complains about the security of the application. Can you explain what triggers that.
doesn't happen on any of the pcs i've tested.
(02-25-2018, 05:30 PM)Christoph Kubisch Wrote:  Windows 10's Defender complains about the security of the application. Can you explain what triggers that.

Same thing happened to me. I just accepted the risk.
Had no problems joining DTM and GT3 races but I have the same "connection refused" error with the WTCC races
(02-25-2018, 12:59 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  When did you download the app?
Do you belong to S2 beta team?

(02-25-2018, 12:10 AM)Joshua Homan Wrote:  I tried to join the GTR3 race and was unable to join as the session was changing. I tried to join through the browser but couldn't due to not having the password so I then tried to go back through the SRS app, When I click Join now I get a Javascript error popup, RaceRoom starts to load, then crashes.

Same thing is happening to me

Error is xxrrrexxrrre://multiplayer/join?data=%7b%22multiplayerjoin%2
if you click ok you should be ok
my app not work i have a message press to enter but nothing Sad
(02-25-2018, 12:06 AM)Dominic Holmes Wrote:  Hey, i keep getting the instrutions for the userename missing when i open up app. I have checked, checked and triple checked. my username is exactly correct in game and on in kmy settings within the srs website. really confused

Hi Dominic I was having the same issues so I logged out of SRS in a browser and then logged back in. I went back to the app and logged in and it worked.

(02-25-2018, 11:56 AM)Leynad Jee Wrote:  Most of the time i only get an empty window when i try to register for a race. After dozens of tries it works, but it's annoying so far. Is this because i often have just one livery for a car? RR-content detection is on.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9cdyirtwne7g8...w.jpg?dl=0

I am having the same issue. I turned off content detection and it worked first time.
Cheers
Martin
(02-25-2018, 06:17 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you click ok you should be ok

I did. Then it starts to load, then it crashes.