Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
then it's not installed correctly.

see point 1
Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe
is your folder structure like above?
Hi.

I installed the app correctly, but when I run it appear a windows to insert my username and password... This credentials are the same I'he to SRS website?

Edit: Problem solved!
Quote:Note 7: When you press join, steam will open a popup asking if you want to run RRE with that command line, press 'ok' and RRE will boot into main menu where it will stay for a second or 2 and then connect to the server.

When I press "join", and "ok" Raceroom start into main menu but nothing happens. If I try manualy connect in the multiplayer menu, I d'ont have the password...
What am i doing wrong?
The race was wtcc 2017 at 0:00h
Best regards!
Links for download - are not working, all of links for download are not working
(03-01-2019, 11:34 PM)Guillermo Martinez Wrote:  
Quote:Note 7: When you press join, steam will open a popup asking if you want to run RRE with that command line, press 'ok' and RRE will boot into main menu where it will stay for a second or 2 and then connect to the server.

When I press "join", and "ok" Raceroom start into main menu but nothing happens. If I try manualy connect in the multiplayer menu, I d'ont have the password...
What am i doing wrong?
Best regards!

So im not the only having this same issue, is there fix coming or can we do something about it?
note 4.
launch parameters
good afternoon I start app and asks me username and password, which is to put the steam or so srs, I put the srs and me an error and asks to give restart app
[quote pid='25223' dateline='1551655560']
Boas, instalei a app tudo em condições e ela da me um erro a dar login e nao deixa arrancar manda dar restart  na app 
[/quote]
Thumbs Up 
(03-03-2019, 11:26 PM)Satnam Singh Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 11:34 PM)Guillermo Martinez Wrote:  

What am i doing wrong?
Best regards!

So im not the only having this same issue, is there fix coming or can we do something about it?

Check your launch parameters, I thought I did not have anything out of the ordinary, but in my case, having the replays disabled, I had to add it as a launch parameter. Check it in the properties of the game within steam. Now the app work perfect.
Thanks simracingsystem!
So every time I try to install the file i click on the icon and it says your software is out dated and then makes a temp folder.. any clues?