Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Yeah i just meant it as while im listing issues i experience. Can see the results now tho
Couldnt open the app today even though i had only just started my computer. Deleted temps again but didnt help either. Might have to try and restart my pc but again dont want to now since i probably wont race today anyways but still..
Cant open it again which is a bit more of a bummer than yesterday..
it seems it may be blocked by somehing.
try adding the exception to windows defender

Are you admin on your pc? is steam installed on program files?
If only i knew what all those things were and meant Big Grin
I believe i now managed to add srs to the exception list but i still cant open it. Dont know if im an admin. How can i find out? Also dont know what steam being installed on program files would look like and where to see it..

I tried opening srs as admin now but that doesnt make a difference either
where is steam installed?
c:\program files\steam?
Yup thats where it is
Seems like i got it running now. Well see for how long Big Grin
Well woulda been better for me had it still not opened.
After a crappy first half of the race i got kicked because of a too high ping which never happened to me before in close to 80 srs races. Is it possible that couldve been caused by something i did in my computers settings earlier on?
Also is protesting incidents for when you think there was no incident or for when you think you shouldnt get an incident point because it wasnt your fault?
Similar issue but even worse today. Got kicked because of ping at the end of training. Quit the game and then rejoined with 8 minutes to go in qualy. However the time did not go down and there was no field for me to start driving. So i quit and rejoined again leaving me one qualy lap. I put it on pole looking for an easy victory. 5 seconds at best into the race and i get kicked again. Im assuming this one will even cost me rating...
Please tell me if theres anything i can do to avoid such things. Never had issues like that until 2 days ago. If i cant be sure to finish a race theres no point in me using srs which id like to be able to do tho