Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(09-11-2018, 06:33 PM)Michal Kozusznik Wrote:  my guess is you have exctracted files into wrong directory.
Give us an exact path where srs.exe is located.

Well today it works like a charm. Maybe there's a delay between install and possibility to use it.
Thx anyway !
I have srs.exe (1.13) in steamapps/common/raceroomracingexperience/Game/x64 but I'm getting an "outdated software" message and an E06D7363 error message.
Win 10, Intel W3550 3GHz CPU, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 1050Ti.
is that the SRS.exe path written on the first post?

(09-21-2018, 03:40 PM)Stephen OSullivan Wrote:  I have srs.exe (1.13) in steamapps/common/raceroomracingexperience/Game/x64 but I'm getting an "outdated software" message and an E06D7363 error message.
(09-21-2018, 03:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  is that the SRS.exe path written on the first post?

(09-21-2018, 03:40 PM)Stephen OSullivan Wrote:  I have srs.exe (1.13) in steamapps/common/raceroomracingexperience/Game/x64 but I'm getting an "outdated software" message and an E06D7363 error message.
No, it isn't. I've now corrected it and SRS seems to have loaded. It seems that, after numerous installations and deletions, I got confused and ended up with the wrong path. The Raceroom app is not as straightforward to install as the Assetto Corsa one.
Win 10, Intel W3550 3GHz CPU, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 1050Ti.
Hello,
Is there only one ‘temp’ folder that requires deleting (the one in the SRS_RRE folder)?

I’ve been trying for 4 hours to get my owned cars to show up for selection in an event, without success.

Admittedly, I’m not that pc savvy but I believe I have followed the instructions correctly.
try without content detection.
same thing?
(09-21-2018, 03:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  is that the SRS.exe path written on the first post?

I have this same problem. I extract  1.13 version to  steamapps/common/raceroomracingexperience/Game/x64

Ok i find error. Mediafire switch file to old SRS. I dont know how but when I try to download first time i download the old version
Proper location for srs.exe is:
steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\

To clean a mess, I suggest
1. delete whole x64 directory
2. in Steam, run "Verify Integrity..." for RRE. It will download missed files (x64 directory)
3. then install SRS correctly (just copy content of x64 directory in SRS zip package into x64 directory of the game)
Thank you for clarifying the folder path. I now have car selections to choose from, although I also had to untick the Content Detection box. Thank you again.
for me, since recent app version, it works with Content Detection