Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(09-03-2018, 03:14 PM)Allan Angel Wrote:  Just a note.
with the content detector some livery do not appear, and the missing content message with the gtr 1 (I have the track and the Saleen)

Same here. And Saleen is free you know, so everyone has it so SRS app should clearly allow the Saleen, and with all liveries selectable.
still happening?

with the content detector some livery do not appear, and the missing content message with the gtr 1 (I have the track and the Saleen)
(09-05-2018, 06:36 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  still happening?

Yes, still happening...
(09-04-2018, 09:17 AM)Lorenzo Andalò Wrote:  
(09-03-2018, 08:15 PM)Inge Fuffens Wrote:  I have an issue, RRE won't start in VR mode. I put the -vr launch command in the proper place, as described in the how-to.

Everything works as intended apart from that, which effectively will make me miss any RRE race I register for..

Suggestions?

Have you checked this Thread already? http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4100 
I still haven't joined a race after the update, really hope everything still works, give it a look anyway, hope it will help...

Actually, it did. Im not sure what part, but im glad it worked. Thx!
[size=small][i]Drove my first lap at the Ring in pouring rain and fog, in an Audi R8 that my friend let me drive. Who was crazier?  Cool [/i][/size]
im back Big Grin
once again cant even open the app after the update. deleted the temps and the path is right. any ideas what i could do?..
edit: now its working for some reason but ill take it Big Grin
Hola, estuve jugando perfectamente a Raceroom con SRS durante 3 semanas, pero desde hace una semana cuando entro en la carrera SRS abre el juego pero me lleva a la pantalla de inicio no a la de la carrera. He revisado todo y todo esta correcto!! Ayuda por favor!! Gracias
Make sure you don't have launch parameters on steam. They must be on your srs profile RRE cmd field.
Hey guys !
I installed the app for Raceroom, but i can't get past the Login screen...
I enter my Username and password, but when I click login, it just clears the textboxes (username and password) and nothing else...
I tried with unchecking the content detection, changed my password, removed the RRE cmd both in SRS and Steam, allowed the app in firewall etc... but it's the same...
Any idea how to fix this ? Thx !
(09-11-2018, 05:05 PM)Romain Allain Wrote:  Hey guys !
I installed the app for Raceroom, but i can't get past the Login screen...
I enter my Username and password, but when I click login, it just clears the textboxes (username and password) and nothing else...
I tried with unchecking the content detection, changed my password, removed the RRE cmd both in SRS and Steam, allowed the app in firewall etc... but it's the same...
Any idea how to fix this ? Thx !

same here!
my guess is you have exctracted files into wrong directory.
Give us an exact path where srs.exe is located.