Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Download it again
Ich habe genau das selbe Problem und weiß nicht wie ich es lösen soll
(08-31-2018, 05:55 PM)Jannis Comfere Wrote:  Download it again
I did before.
Stays like that. Strange.

(08-31-2018, 05:57 PM)Sascha Hetzel Wrote:  Ich habe genau das selbe Problem und weiß nicht wie ich es lösen soll
Your Software is outdated  ?
Das meinst du?
Echt  seltsam, bin auch ratlos.
(08-31-2018, 06:01 PM)Max von Laube Wrote:  
(08-31-2018, 05:55 PM)Jannis Comfere Wrote:  Download it again
I did before.
Stays like that. Strange.

(08-31-2018, 05:57 PM)Sascha Hetzel Wrote:  Ich habe genau das selbe Problem und weiß nicht wie ich es lösen soll
Your Software is outdated  ?
Das meinst du?
Echt  seltsam, bin auch ratlos.

I have the same problem, I can not find the solution. Sad
work for me

[Image: Capture.png]

did you delete the temp folder before extract the zip file ?

Sorry for my bad English Smile
(08-31-2018, 11:33 PM)Cedric Vidal Wrote:  work for me

I do it, but it does not work, it stays the same and the "temp" folder appears again

(08-31-2018, 11:33 PM)Cedric Vidal Wrote:  work for me

Cedric, your properties window shows a newer date for the application, so maybe a few of us followed the wrong link. Could you provide the link where you downloaded? I'd really appreciate it.

@all: Guys, check your Properties window-> General of the SRS app and look for the date. If it says April 4th 2018, it's an old version. I followed the link in this discussion on page 36 which leads to another discussion with 5 pages where the link is provided on page 1. It leads to the download with the April version, which doesn't seem to work. Seems we need the link for the July 21th update.
@alle: Leute, checkt mal eure Eigenschaften Fenster der SRS app. Unter Allgemein steht die Versions Nummer. Ist es der 4.4.2018 scheint es eine alte Version zu sein, die nicht mehr läuft. Ich bin dem Link gefolgt auf Seite 36 in diesem thread hier, der zu einer anderen 5-seitigen Diskussion führt wo auf Seite 1 ein Link zu finden ist, der zum download des April-Updates führt. Dieses scheint nicht zu funktionieren. Scheint als bräuchten wir das Juli Update.
V1.13 Update (first page)

- Fixed content detection

NOTE: You need to delete the 'temp' folder next to the SRS.exe file! (see item 1 on the instructions bellow to see where it is located)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6daa2scbmf...3.zip/file

edit :

(09-01-2018, 12:56 PM)Cedric Vidal Wrote:  V1.13 Update (first page)

- Fixed content detection

NOTE: You need to delete the 'temp' folder next to the SRS.exe file! (see item 1 on the instructions bellow to see where it is located)
  http://www.mediafire.com/file/6daa2scbmf...3.zip/file

edit :

Thanks a ton Cedric, thats the right DL!! Works just fine again! See you on the track!
Thumbs Up 
Smile Cool