Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Registered for DTM race today, when I press the join button the game opens, but in the menus, not in the server. Tried to restart pc, press the Race button and everything else, but no chance. What could it be? I registered with a car that I own.
aiuto quando facciob partire app srs in racerone non confrontare imagine auto
If you use launch parameters you need to remove them from steam and place them on your SRS profile on the RRE cmd field as mentioned on the instructions.

(07-08-2018, 03:50 PM)Luan Garcia Wrote:  Registered for DTM race today, when I press the join button the game opens, but in the menus, not in the server. Tried to restart pc, press the Race button and everything else, but no chance. What could it be? I registered with a car that I own.
I've done the following
-installed new version
-Launched through new folder
-removed the cmd in steam
-tried different compatability options
-deleted temp

The app launches, but gets stuck past the logon
Is content detection disabled?

(07-08-2018, 06:49 PM)Ricardo Claro Wrote:  I've done the following
-installed new version
-Launched through new folder
-removed the cmd in steam
-tried different compatability options
-deleted temp

The app launches, but gets stuck past the logon
Photo 
I'm not a big computer guy I have some knowledge but I downloaded then RR app but I can't seem to get it to work could someone please help. I think that I followed all instructions. I had know problems or issues with getting the assetto corsa app to work. I'm out of things to try.
Can you describe the problem?

What happens when you execute SRS.exe?

(07-14-2018, 06:50 PM)Charles Hay Wrote:  I'm not a big computer guy I have some knowledge but I downloaded then RR app but I can't seem to get it to work could someone please help. I think that I followed all instructions. I had know problems or issues with getting the assetto corsa app to work. I'm out of things to try.
(07-14-2018, 07:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Can you describe the problem?

What happens when you execute SRS.exe?

(07-14-2018, 06:50 PM)Charles Hay Wrote:  I'm not a big computer guy I have some knowledge but I downloaded then RR app but I can't seem to get it to work could someone please help. I think that I followed all instructions. I had know problems or issues with getting the assetto corsa app to work. I'm out of things to try.

nothing happens I can find it when I launched the game I see it on the srs site but it says use app when I do there is nothing there but the regular RR menus. when you say execute SRS.exe? ?????? I'm not really a computer guy that's adding it to the steam/steam apps/common/raceroom right???
did you read the first post?
(07-15-2018, 10:31 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you read the first post?

yes about installing RR

mine say SRS_RRE not like this Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS.exe

when I go to daily schedule I see race room but when I open the game I don't see the SRS logo to click on to see the daily schedule.