Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Hi I am not using launch parameters on Steam and still getting the problem, any solution? I get a message that says that Steam is not open or something like that. Hopefully is easy to solve because if it isn't sadly people is going to stop playing SRS on RRE Sad
you need to describe what is happening.

First you said that RRE is launched and gets stuck on the main menu. This happens when you have launch parameters, triple screens, vr, replay options etc..

Now you say that you have a "Steam not open" error. This error happens when you try to run the app without having steam turned on.
Hi, let me describe what it happened.

I signed up for the race, and then I joined pressing the typical Join button. Then, I got the notification from Steam telling me that RaceRoom was trying to open, as usual on SRS races, so i pressed OK and RRE opened, but it got stuck on the screen before the main menu. I closed RRE and then open it again without SRS activated, and it got stuck in the same screen again. I was wondering what was happening, because yesterday I was able to play RRE normally and today it wasn't working at all, so I supposed that it was somrthing related to SRS. Then I found an SRS message telling me that Steam was not turned on, which is weird as I launched the game using the own Steam. Any idea of what is happening?
did you perform a steam integrity check?
Nope, I will try as soon as I have time.
Edit: After reinstalling SRS and doing the check I was able to get through the race, thanks for helping!
OK, i will try for next days. Thank you
mine put me to the main menu and didn't connect to the server.
So I got everything going and had my first race. My understanding then is if I do want to do any offline practicing, hotlapping or AI racing, I have to copy back in my triple screen command line in Steam or is there a more convenient way to go back and forth?
you can create a shortcut to RRRE.exe placing the commands there and use the shortcut for everything outside SRS.
(07-06-2018, 08:44 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can create a shortcut to RRRE.exe placing the commands there and use the shortcut for everything outside SRS.

I should have thought of that! Thank you! Smile