Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Also every body who has starting problems: Make absolutely sure that you hit the JOIN button only ONCE. There is a slight delay that can make you unsure whether the command was sent. If you press a 2nd time then things get messed up!
(05-20-2018, 08:03 PM)Alexander Asner Wrote:  Also every body who has starting problems: Make absolutely sure that you hit the JOIN button only ONCE. There is a slight delay that can make you unsure whether the command was sent. If you press a 2nd time then things get messed up!

I have to hit the button twice ALWAYS ...
Can some body give me a hand. Since the R3E update when I attempt to log into SRS I get System Error Code 126, I have reinstalled SRS and still get the same results.
(05-25-2018, 12:15 AM)David A Brown Wrote:  Can some body give me a hand. Since the R3E update when I attempt to log into SRS I get System Error Code 126, I have reinstalled SRS and still get the same results.

Make sure you're using the icon of the new version and not the icon of the previous version
So I downloaded the software followed the instructions except for the command step. There is something in the instructions about commend execution I'm not to clear about that step? Can someone elaborate on that bit further, please?
if you use triples or vr or other stuff that requires command line launch paramters set on steam, you need to delete them on steam and put them on your SRS profile (RRE cmd field).
App is just stuck on the loading screen, nothing happens. Had it on since last night

I had to disable content detection. Is this going to be fine?
(06-20-2018, 01:00 PM)Damian Hall Wrote:  App is just stuck on the loading screen, nothing happens. Had it on since last night

I had to disable content detection. Is this going to be fine?

Same here
Hi, when i press "Join" button, RR get stuck in the main menu. I tried to refresh with "Race" button but nothing happened. What i can do??
you need to remove your launch parameters from steam and place them on your SRS profile on the field RRE cmd.

(07-01-2018, 06:20 PM)Carlos S. del Río Wrote:  Hi, when i press "Join" button, RR get stuck in the main menu. I tried to refresh with "Race" button but nothing happened. What i can do??