Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
hello, I have a problem with the new version of the srs application, when the boot opens but stays on the black screen, can you help me?
did you remove content detection?
(05-15-2018, 09:47 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you remove  content detection?

I deactivated content detection, but still it does not start
someone reported that choosing win vista compability solved the black screen issue.
you could try that.
(05-09-2018, 05:25 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you should use the new SRS.exe under Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe not the previous one.

(05-15-2018, 10:27 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  someone reported that choosing win vista compability solved the black screen issue.
you could try that.
Yes. I just activated Windows Vista compability mode and balck screen has disappeared. Must click with right button on the SRS_RRE shortcut then click Properties/Compability. 

It would be great a short "how to solve..." users manual about it. As I can see the racers have disappeared from Raceroom servers/races. I'm sure many of them cannot solve this problem. Anyway, I don't think this is a normal process to get the chance to race with Raceroom. Assetto Corsa app works without any problem.
it's the same process as it was before only use a different exe on a new folder.

From all the tests I've done, Vista compatibility was never required, this happens only to some users.
OK, but where are the racers then? Smile
(05-14-2018, 06:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  deactivate content detection.

works!! thank you!
erreur 20103 ? compliquer la la
did you download the fix?

the SRS.exe is on the new folder SRS_RRE

(05-18-2018, 07:11 PM)Alan Tibo Wrote:  erreur 20103 ? compliquer la la