Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Works perfectly the new "FIX" with the latest version of windows 10 x64
Without using compatibility mode, and using administrator mode.
Everything seems OK now. Thanks Smile
Same problem here, "External exception E06D7363". App doesn't work.

This happens with a fresh install of the game, so can't delete temp files because there's nothing on there
Download the fix
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3194

Run the new SRS.exe not the old one.

(05-12-2018, 11:13 AM)Dave Martínez Wrote:  Same problem here, "External exception E06D7363". App doesn't work.

This happens with a fresh install of the game, so can't delete temp files because there's nothing on there
[quote pid='14523' dateline='1526123594']
I'm sorry guys, I still have problems I have deleted the temp folder and downloaded the file and the game will be broken after I paste the files. After verifying files in steam and downloading those that were corrupt, the same error message appears again and another one that does not find the game
[/quote]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the previous SRS.exe will not work.
you need to execute SRS.exe inside SRS_RRE folder
(05-12-2018, 10:36 PM)thanks,the new application goes in a separate folder inside x64now work perfectsimracingsystem Wrote:  the previous SRS.exe will not work.
you need to execute SRS.exe inside SRS_RRE folder
(05-12-2018, 12:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Download the fix
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3194

Run the new SRS.exe not the old one.

(05-12-2018, 11:13 AM)Dave Martínez Wrote:  Same problem here, "External exception E06D7363". App doesn't work.

Hi, doesn't work

App starts, but cannot join. I write my data (user, pass) and app freezes, desn't load. 
I tried to delete temp files, run as administrator, compatibility mode but nothing happens.

Thx
deactivate content detection.
(05-14-2018, 06:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  deactivate content detection.
I tried everything over this weekend, but got the the white out selection fields back and could not join a race.
Is someone working on a fix?
delete the temp folder