Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
that usually happens when you need to use launch parameters (vr, triple screens etc..) and that is mentioned on the instructions. (first post).
well now it seems like my problem wasnt fixed as easily as i thought so ill have to try and delete the temp files. could you maybe tell me where i can find those? thanks in advance
Same location as SRS.exe. Ser first post
hm still having some problems with opening it but after the 10th try or so im in now Big Grin
all that just to find out i probably wont be able to do any of the races this season anyway Big Grin
still thanks for your help Smile
[Image: 1JAvm5.png]
Writing my username and password thenclicking login but nothing happens, how come no one has this problem but me?
make sure you type your SRS username(Osman Can) and password correctly.
*sigh* Big Grin
so i bought an adac gt madters car yesterday so i could at least race something and now i cant get the app to open again..
any help is appreciated but i might just have to give up on this soon Big Grin
edit: after about 20 tries i now did get the app to open but dont think thats how its supposed to be Big Grin
if the app isn't launching something is blocking it, an antivirus perhaps
dont know where id change anything about that
besides it worked before the r3e update and i havent changed anythibg about my antivirus settings and also it shouldnt open after trying a lot of times then..
did you add an exception on your antivirus for SRS.exe before the update?