Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Hello, i try today the app but always on loading, never start. i follow all the steps, firewall, name user, user rre,....
hello, 
i need some support please. opening SRS app, it is saying "SRS OS 126 error" have i extracted the zip file incorrectly?
any help is appreciated.
i am copy and pasting the route and still this is not working, and saying error!

Thank you
ir only works with 64bit OS. Are you using windows 32 bit ?
(03-17-2018, 10:33 AM)Clement Martin Wrote:  Hello, i try today the app but always on loading, never start. i follow all the steps, firewall, name user, user rre,....

Me too... today have the same problem with the user name...
I have competed since the first day and never had this problem.
same here, was working fine the last weeks, but today it doesnt detect the login information.
yep, same problem here after maintenance.. "RRE Username is missing"
started working again now
Exclamation 
Hello,

I need assistance with the app. Was registered for the DTM race, but for some reason, I was logged out. Managed to log in, but then this happened. Was able to hit the register button, but unable to select a car.
Please advise.
https://imgur.com/a/vdRb2

[Image: vdRb2]
yep, now works fine Smile

(03-18-2018, 03:02 PM)Timotej Andonovski Wrote:  Hello,
I need assistance with the app. Was registered for the DTM race, but for some reason, I was logged out. Managed to log in, but then this happened. Was able to hit the register button, but unable to select a car.
Sometimes that happens. you have to close and open the application until the cars appear.
(03-18-2018, 03:02 PM)Daniel Drako Wrote:  yep, now works fine Smile

(03-18-2018, 03:02 PM)Timotej Andonovski Wrote:  Hello,
Sometimes that happens. you have to close and open the application until the cars appear.

I did, multiple times. Closed it, logged out, everything....