Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(02-26-2018, 10:10 PM)Albert Oevering Wrote:  Hey all,

Has anyone with an accuforce wheel tried to start up the app through simcommander yet? If so, could you inform me and other accuforce/simcommander users on how you did that?
Second question. I'm using triple screen. Does that mean that i have to copy the command line parameters in the start options of RRE in Steam to the RRE cmd edit box?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes! I have it working. First you launch SRS. Then press Join button, and let RaceRoom start. Then after RaceRoom starts, pick RaceRoom in SimCommander. It will detect RaceRoom already running and connect to it.
(02-26-2018, 05:02 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Hi guys, I need some help here.

I've followed the instructions above, however I cannot login to the SRS app.  I enter my username and password (presumably the same one I use to login to this forum), the screen flashes briefly (i think it says guest on the top right) and then returns back to the main login screen.  I'm assuming some sort of password error, but I don't see a password reset or help on that page anywhere.

What do I do?

That is exactly the same issue I have. Been trying all different things, but same issue. Hope someone helps us out soon

(02-27-2018, 01:25 AM)Johnny Major Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 05:02 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Hi guys, I need some help here.

I've followed the instructions above, however I cannot login to the SRS app.  I enter my username and password (presumably the same one I use to login to this forum), the screen flashes briefly (i think it says guest on the top right) and then returns back to the main login screen.  I'm assuming some sort of password error, but I don't see a password reset or help on that page anywhere.

What do I do?

That is exactly the same issue I have. Been trying all different things, but same issue. Hope someone helps us out soon
Found the issue....Wrong password. Change your password. Just did it and got in
(02-26-2018, 04:43 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you don't have any commands on your user profile.
delete them on steam and insert -vr 2.0 on RRE cmd on your user profile
http://www.simracingsystem.com/usercp.ph...on=profile.

see first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:37 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 04:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Raceroom can't be running when you press join
after pressing join, it should take you to main screen and stay there for 1 second or 2, then connects by itself to the server.

If you are stuck  at the main menu and use cmd parameters to start raceroom, remove them and place them on the correct field on your user profile as described on first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  Hi
I'm trying to get in to the race, when i hit the JOIN button game starts but doesn't connect to server it stays on the main window of raceroom.
I'm loging to raceroom with my steam account. Should i use the steam account name instead of  raceroom profile name?

Thank you.
P.S. Assetto corsa is working OK.

Raceroom is not running, only SRS and steam, it starts when i hit join button game starts and stays on the main window. I tried different combinatios RRE content , RRE cmd (-vr 2.0 and without it),deleted temp folder etc.. I use -vr 2.0(VR mode oculus) in the raceroom expirience propertires in the launch options. Sorry for bothering you...I'll try different settings but i have only 1 try every hour or two. Hope i'll run the thing because you people have done a great job with this app.

Thank you very much for the support it's working.
[quote pid='9934' dateline='1519478969']
This may be a stupid question but do I need to own the content or is it available for the race for free?
[/quote]
you can use what you own.

(02-27-2018, 10:46 AM)Quinn Rieman Wrote:  [quote pid='9934' dateline='1519478969']
This may be a stupid question but do I need to own the content or is it available for the race for free?

[/quote]
When i open de SRS.exe it says System error (OS Code 126) press ok to ignore and risk data corruption, press cancel to kill the program, i press ok and then says RaceRoom not found
You have extracted the exe to the wrong place.
check first post to see SRS.exe location.

(02-27-2018, 01:09 PM)Pablo Frías Wrote:  When i open de SRS.exe it says System error (OS Code 126) press ok to ignore and risk data corruption, press cancel to kill the program, i press ok and then says RaceRoom not found
Hello everyone,

I have a problem registering for a race.
when I click register, there are no cars shown, only the boxes with the select print on the right.
I tried it a dozen times but no chance. what am I doing wrong?
Hey,

I have a lot of problems with app (checking content problems and errors joining on server) but biggest problem is that I managed to finish 2 race and my rating is still 250,327, I'm not on the scoreboard.

[Image: SRSproblem.JPG]
is your RRE profile exactly Roman Wozniak ?