Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RRE Series starting February 25!
(02-24-2018, 09:22 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:   I'm just saying the next time you post something here, try to come from a place of helpfulness with the goal of improving everyone's experience. Not from... where ever it is where people can demand everything be just to their liking and it magically occur that way going forward.

i just made some suggestions that may make the RR seasons better, it just my opinions, but i won't bother again if you that offends you
You made some suggestions in the voice of someone who thinks SRS is being incompetent, is all. Doesn't offend me at all... but might offend them! And again... they are providing it all for free... so like, chill out! Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Lee and Russell, you have both given a fantastic example of the inherent flaws of written word. I could read each of your posts several times and impose completely different emotions and meanings in my head.

What I'm trying to say is forget who said what, how and why and let's get back to the important things in life... like helping me invent a VTOL system for my car so I can avoid T1 nutters Smile
(02-25-2018, 03:07 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  Lee and Russell, you have both given a fantastic example of the inherent flaws of written word. I could read each of your posts several times and impose completely different emotions and meanings in my head.

What I'm trying to say is forget who said what, how and why and let's get back to the important things in life... like helping me invent a VTOL system for my car so I can avoid T1 nutters Smile

It's been done, m8. Shaun Cole's your man. He used it during last night's Simpit race. I've seen it in use, via my replay file, as God is my witness. Was a wonderful sight... and at the same time, tragic. Elon Musk will doubtless be in touch with him soon. In fact, if you watch the SRS YouTube stream you catch the briefest views of the lift-off in the top left corner.
can you point a direction where can i find race schedules?
(03-04-2018, 07:46 AM)Péter Balassa Wrote:  can you point a direction where can i find race schedules?

Go to 'Competition' then 'Daily Schedule', there you can see all the races. At the top right of each race box is a little white bar you can click on to expand that race which contains more info like track rotation dates and all times that race is available in a day
(03-04-2018, 06:00 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  
(03-04-2018, 07:46 AM)Péter Balassa Wrote:  can you point a direction where can i find race schedules?

Go to 'Competition' then 'Daily Schedule', there you can see all the races. At the top right of each race box is a little white bar you can click on to expand that race which contains more info like track rotation dates and all times that race is available in a day
thanks
Good afternoon, tell me if the server was a race of 2 pilots, the results are not counted ?
(03-07-2018, 08:06 AM)Sergey Melnichuk Wrote:  Good afternoon, tell me if the server was a race of 2 pilots, the results are not counted ?

Hi Sergey,

Here is the link to the regulations:  http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php
Your question, and others, are answered there. (to count towards standings, races require a minimum 6 or 7 participants)
Thank you very much for your
rejoin