Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi TT zandvoort setup
Hi guys,

Been struggling a bit with this car on zandvoort. I was following a few guys which seemed to drive away from me like crazy in the last 2 corners. So i thought i had too little downforce, tried a few different things and it only got worse.. can anyone help me out with this a setup for this fun little car?
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
I just took setup from Nurburgring and tweaked tyre pressure and fuel. On training drives nice. Didn't race yet
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
You know about the P2P-function, right ? I've only heard about it a few days go.
P2P is important. Probably .5 sec / lap at Zandvoort if you use it on the straight.
But I am still finishing behind people who don't even know how to use it! So I am looking for ways to increase the cornering speeds.
I tried "negative" wing, which I thought would be less drag and less understeer, but I didn't feel much change.
Of course in engineering terms, a negative incidence angle would mean more downforce. So maybe I went the wrong way?
Has anyone done much suspension tuning for this car? I assume I just want to take away as much understeer as possible. Stiff rear, soft front, etc.