Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Problem registering with Content Manager
I've had problems registering for races with CM since today. I click on "register" and on the next screen, no skin appear and the "select" button does nothing.
I can still register in the standard UI and then join the race from CM.
Any idea ?
(02-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  I've had problems registering for races with CM since today. I click on "register" and on the next screen, no skin appear and the "select" button does nothing.
I can still register in the standard UI and then join the race from CM.
Any idea ?

Same problem [Image: unknown.png]
I think this latest update did something to us all using CM...we will just have to wait until a fix comes out. I am able to click on the HOME button at top left in CM and register from there but that's the only way.

I found this just now. It's a link to previous versions of Content Manager but I'm not sure how to keep it from updating to a newer version, it does it so fast.  https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

• SRS: selecting events fixed......this is the version I have, the latest version and his claim of SRS being fixed is untrue.
He's released 7 versions in 1 week OMG, he's fked it up.
Yeah i'm also having this issue, launching the app from the website does not solve it either