Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Grand Prix results
I can't see the results for tonight's 20:00GMT Jordan race at Imola on server 1. Server 2 results are there.

I realise some results get delayed/lost/corrupted but I noticed my road-rating has changed since that race which leads me to believe "the system" has access to what happened in the race. It has been a couple of hours since the race and I'm kinda thinking any delay wouldn't be this long. Can the results be recovered for display in the results section of this series?

This is certainly not a complaint; simply a raising of the issue.
Definitely is not a hissy-fit and I won't be threatening to leave via some 'door' due to this. That would only invite someone to mutter, "don't let that door hit you on the arse as you leave."
JimG....
That result had a problem.
Rating is only updated when results are inserted and if they are inserted, you can see them.
Part of results of Jordan race seem to have ended up under lotus 25 race (2018-02-18 00.00)
(02-17-2018, 11:49 PM)Martijn van t Land Wrote:  Part of results of Jordan race seem to have ended up under lotus 25 race (2018-02-18 00.00)

Well spotted Martijn. That may explain why my rating changed. My finishing result is one of the survivors of what looks like a corrupted race result.
strange indeed.
The results were corrected.
If there is some error on rating, should be fixed on your next race.