Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamborghini Huracan ST
Here's the setup I used to win the most recent race at Okayama.  It's far from perfect as there are several settings, such as dampers, that I haven't tweaked at all yet.  It got more loose throughout the race on corner exit, but generally still remained planted on corner entry.  For qualifying, just remove fuel.  The ride height is already the lowest it can be on these springs.  Soft tires didn't work for me in qualy either as they overheated way too easily.  Hope this helps!

Attached Files
.zip   20min.zip (Size: 577 bytes / Downloads: 116)
(02-17-2018, 07:32 PM)Clyde Deringer Wrote:  Here's the setup I used to win the most recent race at Okayama.  It's far from perfect as there are several settings, such as dampers, that I haven't tweaked at all yet.  It got more loose throughout the race on corner exit, but generally still remained planted on corner entry.  For qualifying, just remove fuel.  The ride height is already the lowest it can be on these springs.  Soft tires didn't work for me in qualy either as they overheated way too easily.  Hope this helps!
Thanks!
Thank You.
thank you so much.
any setup of imola?
(03-02-2018, 03:12 PM)Mario Dolce Wrote:  thank you so much.
any setup of imola?

ABS: 3/8 
TC: Off

Brake Balance: 64.0 

Soft Tyres:
18 or 19 psi (front)
17 or 18 psi (rear)

I think this really depends from each driver - maybe it works for you aswell.
TC = off = more speed = better time ?