Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi TT Cup
(02-15-2018, 06:58 PM)Gianni Gentles Wrote:  Camber is very much down to your own driving technique IMHO. High neg camber makes for longer braking distances but earlier on the throttle on corner exit. Personally I use high neg camber on tracks with more slow tight turns, Zandvoort is a good example where you can gain lots of time and get good exits onto long straights.
I'll have a play with this. I'd definitely swap some braking distance for better corner exit. As it is I'm trailing a lot just to turn in so the amount of time on the brakes isn't very important.

(02-15-2018, 11:45 PM)Karol Piekara Wrote:  What a perfect series to boost incident rating Smile Tight fight though, this car is perfect for contact racing.

Yeah I wish sometimes that SRS used an incident system more like that minorating you get on public servers where it could make a good guess at fault. Someone rams your rear bumper or inside at corner entry and they get the 1 incident for pushing you off, then gain your position. You might get hit by other cars or a boundary wall and get multiple incidents, plus there's a good chance you lose many positions while waiting for a clear chance to get back on track. Seems to reward the bad driver and punish the guy who just got rammed.

It's worse the further back on the grid you are but I've also been rammed within the top 5.
I think that's the perfect series for close racing with contact between cars, which might even get rough at times.

If somebody overdoes it, there's always the protest form.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Yeah its a nice champ for rookies too, not like the lotus champ + awesome tactical fight with p2p
NEVER GIVE UP!
I have a feeling allot of people dont even know they have p2p. I have been driving away like a madman on the straights haha
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
@ Owen
By loosening up the rear, I meant give the car some oversteer. A bit of sliding in the rear will put the car in a favorable position in a couple of important corners. It's relatively safe with the Audi as it doesn't naturally oversteer.
(02-16-2018, 08:52 PM)Sebastiaan van den Heuvel Wrote:  I have a feeling allot of people dont even know they have p2p. I have been driving away like a madman on the straights haha
Yeah I keep seeing that message on the loading screen. Just googled it and it looks like if I map the KERS button to my wheel I'll be good to go. Should be helpful.

(02-17-2018, 12:08 PM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  @ Owen
By loosening up the rear, I meant give the car some oversteer. A bit of sliding in the rear will put the car in a favorable position in a couple of important corners. It's relatively safe with the Audi as it doesn't naturally oversteer.

Ah I get you. So in suspension terms tightening up (tighter ARB, stiffer springs, more damping) the rear but loosening up it's grip. Thanks.
Can anyone tell me how to use P2P please? I mapped KERS and DRS to my wheel and tried KERS but it doesn't seem to do anything. Are you meant to do a quadruple tap on the button or something? I tried double tap and a long hold. The buttons work in game because I can use them for adjusting brake balance.
(02-18-2018, 08:02 PM)Owen Pyrah Wrote:  Can anyone tell me how to use P2P please? I mapped KERS and DRS to my wheel and tried KERS but it doesn't seem to do anything. Are you meant to do a quadruple tap on the button or something? I tried double tap and a long hold. The buttons work in game because I can use them for adjusting brake balance.

only the KERS must be loaded at the touch of a button. there are 15 kers, but only in training and in the race
If you look at the dash display you should see a P2P value. If it is a blue number, you have access to that many P2P. If it is white, it is on cool down. And if it is a red 0 it means you don't have access to it because you are qualifying. Or you are out of them. And yeah, you just have to bind KERS.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
You can use apps like sidekick or the original Kunos gears app to show p2p.
Green= press to boost
Blue= active
Red= recharging, locked, whatever

As mentionend before you only have to push the "kers" button once.
How often you're able to p2p depends on your starting position in the grid.

You can see remaining p2p on the side windows of opponent cars and also a blue light in the front screen if it's active.

Greetings