Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC could not join BMW 235i race Ver.1.6.1
Bug 
AC could not join BMW 235i race Ver.1.6.1. Have just updated AC to newest version and installed the Japanese Pack. Could that be the problem? Have worked before on my machine.
Yep... that seems to be the problem. I'm on the same boat.

@simracingsystem: Where should we look for the server update notification? Thanks for the hard work btw
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Yes, servers are being updated
(05-18-2016, 09:10 PM)Michael F Andersen Wrote:  AC could not join BMW 235i race Ver.1.6.1. Have just updated AC to newest version and installed the Japanese Pack. Could that be the problem? Have worked before on my machine.
Neither me.  Kicked for checksum mismatch.  No changes since last time (when it worked).
It is now fixed.
(05-19-2016, 04:00 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  It is now fixed.

What have you done? I'm trying to make my own drifting server with AC_Track_Cycle and I'm having the same problem. It works with the regular acServerManager, just not with AC_Track_Cycle.
I do not use track_cycle.

Steam tool has been updated but its seems the content folder hasn't.
Checksum failed error for almost every player since 6 pm. Tried it with the BMW race 5 minutes ago. I think an server content update is needed. Thanks!
same issue as Patrick.
Updated.