Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi everybody!
I'm slightly new to sim racing but looking forward to racing everyone! 
Currently I'm only running Assetto Corsa but will be expanding to other titles as I go along. Done a few races so far, mostly positive, no incidents with other drivers, missed a few corners but hey! That's racing. 

My profile name here and in game match but I'm yet to see myself in standings, assuming this updates periodically unless I've made a mistake with the profiles(do still have nickname in AC but it doesn't show up from what I've seen). Hoping someone can help with this!

Again, I look forward to racing everyone and(hopefully) coming out on top! Big Grin
Big Grin 
Hi there!
I'm casual sim racer but I'm racing in sim about four years. I've started in Xbox 360's Forza Motorsport 3. I love to drive but from now bots are bad partners on circuit. Now I'm here and lookig for great races with other simers. Cheers everybody! Smile
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WrzsA1kOYBY/UK2B5X4LdDI/AAAAAAAABKw/c8jzzQae2PQNAztpY5vYJLfAEKULSYGqwCCo/s389/Hill_Stewart.jpg[/img]
Wellcome to sim racing system !! hope you enjoy the racing and have a good time Wink !