Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW M1 S3
Guys, I would like some help with a setup to the above car at Nurburring GP.

The rear is soapy and nothing I can do seems to fix it.

This car doesn't allow to change anti-roll bar settings, therefore I don't know how to make it more stable.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
I'm not an expert but have you tried to lower the turbo? If i remember correctly, turbo should be adjustable on the S3 version.
I lowered the turbo to 50% and it helped immensely. That car is so slow and unstable though. Or maybe it's just me.
(02-28-2019, 12:11 AM)Jason Schofield Wrote:  I lowered the turbo to 50% and it helped immensely. That car is so slow and unstable though. Or maybe it's just me.
try getting a set up from setupmarket ,in game app ,just download put in assetto corsa main file. Big Grin
So either I'm really bad or the base setup is really bad, I'm 5 seconds off the best times.
I barely touched the setup but im running 100%  turbo, if it breaks then... that's it. It did break once while testing before a race, so i don't know how risky that is exactly and i don't remember if it was at 60% damage or 100% (like on US servers).  Crewchief was very chatty about the engine not going to last in the actual race, so i slowed down a bit at the end.

With race fuel and some tyre wear already so not a quali lap (only 98% grip), not perfect but that's 2:17

ps: yes leather interior makes you faster