Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Race Discussions
Is there any way to continue a chat conversation in Assetto Corsa after a race? If not, can we have an app? :-) There is often just enough time to say "Good race, thank you" but no more than that. It's disconcerting to have someone ask a question and not be able to answer it.  Confused 

(I'm still getting used to SRS. It's a lot of fun. Thank you to the administrators. I'm looking forward to its appearance in Raceroom.  Cool )
Probably only Discord channel
NEVER GIVE UP!
Hm, do people chat in races? I'd love to, but per regulations it's a no-no...
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
I mean, on discord, we talk in voice channel, but only few people. If you want to talk, you talk, if not and if its disturbing you, you can mute it too
NEVER GIVE UP!
Apologies for not explaining myself properly. I was referring to text chatting (under the results screen) when the race has finished, not during the race itself.
Oh well, the server goes offline right after everyone finish, I dont think this is gonna change, so then, for chatting after race you can use discord either by text or by voice, or shoutbox here on website, but it would be lost there really soon
NEVER GIVE UP!
+1

The servers should be up a little longer after the race. This already was suggested by somebody else once.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
If all else fails... find the name of the person you were trying to answer or ask something of, and send them a message within SRS.. it will probably result ina  friend request so you can keep in touch and share ideas at a later date as well if desired.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
there's also the shoutbox on the website, but it doesn't seem a lot of people use it. 
I should try Discord, it should be far more easy to use in VR than text chat  Tongue
Hello
I think the best solution is teamspeak 3
you can organize rooms for every situation, pre race after race etc. etc.
I recommend it
ciao Rolleyes