Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is no one ever on Assetto Corsa?
I downloaded and installed the SRS app to Assetto Corsa and everything seems to be working fine but it always says (0) people entered into the events. If I register for them it turns to (1). I had the impression there were more users than this. I'm really interested in trying out the races, but without anyone to race it's pretty pointless.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
Could be a number of things .....Time difference, guessing most users are in Europe and it's a week day.

Might be the people entered hasn't updated until you can join..

It might get quieter this week due to new dlc being released so be patient
Time zones. I bet that's the reason. To me, the most popular race is the GT2 at around 1900hs local time (AR), I guess that would be the last race of the day at around 2300hs UTC
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
I was on the MX-5 CUP race tonight and had a full field of 20.  Looks like the server split and made another server of about 5 drivers.  would of maybe been nice to make two 12-13 car fields but i had fun so cant complain too hard.  

Looks like a lot europeans on here so maybe the wrong time for you?   Midday to 4pm your time (depending on where you are in the US) over the weekends might be a good time as it'll be later in the evening for us euros.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
I was in the 5 driver split in that same MX5 race this evening, it was okay with the 5 of us but it would have been much better as an equal split.
Is there a certain mod needed for the Mazda MX5 cup? I don't have it in my car list. I did run a GT2 race last night and it was great. Once we get more people on the servers this will make finding/joining races a breeze.
(05-23-2016, 04:14 PM)John Pilgrim Wrote:  Is there a certain mod needed for the Mazda MX5 cup? I don't have it in my car list. I did run a GT2 race last night and it was great. Once we get more people on the servers this will make finding/joining races a breeze.

You need the latest car pack, Japanese car pack. It's the first car pack from KS.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Hey guys,
whats wrong there?
I've updated Assetto to 1.6.2 and now I get checksumm fail.
(05-23-2016, 07:03 PM)Hendrik Sarwas Wrote:  Hey guys,
whats wrong there?
I've updated Assetto to 1.6.2 and now I get checksumm fail.

Yes... we need to give the admin time to update the servers.
Ok, thx.
Will you delete the failed races? Wink