Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Race decreases Rating?
Exclamation 
I thought that at the moment, it was cancelled, that you get a penalty upon missing a signed up race?

I noticed that i went from 420 Rating to 400 Rating and to begin with i thought it was maybe just some changes in the Rating System, but now i missed a race today and my Rating went from 400 down to 380 Rating.. and it fits, because i missed one the day before too.

Can this really be true? Should missing a race really decrease Rating?

When was the penalty system re-activated? Was it even announced to be active again?

Beside that.. if Decrease Rating is the penalty that's it's gonna be, then that's that, but i can't say i agree on it.

EDIT: Also i noticed that my Incident Rating, decreased a lot by missing the races, which is a good thing for me, but maybe not an entirely accurate principle to have on a Penalty System. Rolleyes
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
What is not active is beeing banned from registering for another race during a period of time, rating decreasing is always there.
(05-19-2016, 02:06 AM)SRS TV Wrote:  What is not active is beeing banned from registering for another race during a period of time, rating decreasing is always there.
I wasn't aware of that, i thought Rating Decreasing wasn't made active either. I think i remember reading a guy who suggested it and the dev told him something like half an answer, maybe in future like.

For what i remember... my memory itsn't the best lately either Dodgy So if you are 100% sure on what you say, then take what i said with a grain of salt. Blush 

Just for information sake and my curious nature, is this information about Rating Decreasing when missing a race, mentioned anywhere? Just so i can read myself and maybe a few other things i might have had missed Smile
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
Not 100% sure if Henrique has it written anywhere, sorry.