Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kacper Kolodziejczyk
Hello everyone!
This seems like an interesting place to race and considering I need more clean racing I really want to try and participate in some racing here! So now a bit about me. I'm a competitor of some high level leagues, still new, only started high level racing against a high number of opponents since September last year. I've been generally simracing since 2008 and been on and off over the time, with big (even year long) breaks. I tend to be fast enough although definitely not up to level of many (Although I am a Magenta Warriors Racing drivers in VEC, if anyone ever heard of those Smile ) . 

My favourite racing class is definitely prototypes, I do like to drive some RWD touring cars, and pretty much anything you throw at me however, as long as it's RWD or AWD!

Recently I've been learning how to drive long distance endurance races in rFactor2, which showed me I've a lot of weaknesses in understanding of how the tyres work in this simulator so I'm hoping regular races here could help me with that aspect! Although I generally enjoy driving both in Stock Car Extreme and rFactor2, rFactor1 is still on the table theoretically but I feel like it would not benefit me in many ways! So those are the sims I'd be interested in racing.

I am available typically on Sundays UTC of about 2pm to about 11pm, and on week days depending on whether I have college it's either not at all or same as for Sundays. On Saturdays I can sometimes race but my leagues typically run on those days so I can't make most of those days.

Let's see how it goes, but I hope to enjoy my stay here!