Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"BOX" Race lobby screen
Lightbulb 
On the race page, after you register for an event, it would be nice to have the event details. Such as race length and mandatory pit stop and window.
Once again, thanks for such a great FREE service!
WAIT!
Idea  Is there a Patreon page?!?!?!?
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
use the website to navigate instead of the app, i find it less confusing...Yes there is detailed info about the races here....   http://www.simracingsystem.com/schedule.php
Just click on the top right. You will learn the rotation with experience. Right now, only the BMW 235i has 1 hour races with mandatory pit for tires and/or fuel, everything else is 20 min races with no pit. I see you have the 3770k with a 1070 ..what a combo!!! I bet they work good together.
Hey tnx Michael!

I knew all this but my suggestion is for improving the experience to the new comers. It happened a few times now, that in the endurance races there are very fast drivers that somehow miss the mandatory pit stop... go figure Smile

I have to update my signature... I'm now rocking a Ryzen 5 1600 with a slight OC @3.5 on standard air cooler... oh... an triples... Big Grin
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Ohh NICE upgrade !!!  You are correct, it took me a long time to figure how SRS worked.  I wish all the newcomers Good Luck with the navigation !
I have been on Patreon for a few months now with my stuff. It works pretty well and might be yet another option for SRS to get some money to grow.