Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Hi there,

I'm Junichi Fujiwara, currently 37 years old, and I live in Germany. 

I started sim racing round about 2.5 years ago with Project CARS and a Logitech G27 to find out whether this would be an enjoyable hobby for me. As it turned out, sim racing hasn't lost any of its fascination over time, quite the opposite. So I eventually upgraded to a Fanatec Clubsport setup and added AC, R3E, AMS, rF2 and Dirt Rally to my library. I enjoy all of these sims for different reasons, however, AC has been my major sim so far.

Up to now I used to spend my time mainly on offline racing to build up some basic driving skills and knowledge about race car setup. Now I feel ready to immerse into the online world and to gather my first experience in multiplayer racing. I'm sure there is a lot to learn.

Unfortunately I'm usually pretty tied up in my job, which requires plenty of travelling too, so I won't have a regular schedule for racing. However, whenever I find some time for this great hobby I do it with dedication and passion.

I'm really looking forward to be part of this great community and I hope to meet a lot of you on the track.

Yours,
Junichi
Welcome!