Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mx5 cup road atlanta
Last night during a race I get hit at the first corner in mx5 cup on road atlanta. The contact makes me lose control and I get hit in all directions. Car, completely broken, I have no other choice to leave the race.

This is not a claim. However, I consider that this race event could have been avoided with less aggressive driving and a little more patience! We do not win a race in the first round !!

In the end, this will have me vallu -21 pts rating for abandonment and + 7 contacts.

I waited for at least a little private message of excuse from the offending pilot! This kind of thing can happen. But when I'm responsible, I apologize to the other driver.
Absolutely.

Make AC always save replay files automatically, so you can report such incidents:
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthrea...0&pid=8816
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
If he don´t sent you a PM, you must sent him one, with dialog it´s much easier (and of course use the protest form if you need too).
I am so fed up with drivers who don't know how to behave on track. Thats why I mainly compete in the Euro-series (1 hour). Much better racing, with drivers who know what they are doing.
The Formula 1 and Dallara-series are the worst, probably occupied by kids. If I hit the brakes a bit early, to get a good exit, bang, someone hits me from behind. I'm planning to report drivers more often, this cannot continue....
Regards Arne
In a scenario like your's the solution is very simple: don't hit the brakes early when you don't know how capable the guy following you is.

In this season's F3 races I got hit in a stupid way exactly once. And even then I actually saw it coming but decided to stand my ground – which was a mistake, obviously. And the guy was one of the top drivers who just happened to make mistake.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020