Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not find races
Guys,
after one month SRS break i tried to join SRS today - but i was not able to find and Register races
what works - SRS app/launcher - i can click on all links and see requested data - like daily schedule, like Standings, like Support
what does not work - when i click on Race - in pull down again race - i only see my Name and the table with my Rating and my results
what i tried
1) cleared Launch data - no diff
2) Changed the following according to a similar Forum Problem entry - no diff
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs\srs.html -> search for width="  and reduce it.
3) re-installing SRS - no diff
when entering via i-Explorer i also do not see races when clicking on races
I hope you could help me
Many Thanks
Peter

short update - tested on my PC with a different account - asked my son to share for a short test
as you could see with a different account my AC works and Shows needed Register Information
Admins - could you pls have a look into my account
Many Thanks
Peter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please check your PMs, you were suspended.
Suspension lasts until the end of the day.
(02-01-2018, 05:09 PM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  Guys,
after one month SRS break i tried to join SRS today - but i was not able to find and Register races
what works - SRS app/launcher - i can click on all links and see requested data - like daily schedule, like Standings, like Support
what does not work - when i click on Race - in pull down again race - i only see my Name and the table with my Rating and my results
what i tried
1) cleared Launch data - no diff
2) Changed the following according to a similar Forum Problem entry - no diff
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs\srs.html -> search for width="  and reduce it.
3) re-installing SRS - no diff
when entering via i-Explorer i also do not see races when clicking on races
I hope you could help me
Many Thanks
Peter

short update - tested on my PC with a different account - asked my son to share for a short test
as you could see with a different account my AC works and Shows needed Register Information
Admins - could you pls have a look into my account
Many Thanks
Peter
check your private messages in the forum...it looks like your account has been suspended
[quote pid='8918' dateline='1517508457']
many thanks for the info
aware about the penalty - but not that end day is encluded
ciao

[/quote]