Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close finish in the MX5 cup
Had a race 2 weeks ago in the mx5 cup, during the race Russel Sobie and me were constantly switching positions. This went on for the entire race and I had a freaking blast. It also made for the closest finish ive ever had in SRS and i wanted to share it with you guys Tongue  Props to Russel for the close and clean racing!
[Image: close_finish_srs.png]
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Awesome. Congrats guys for the fine racing!
wow! i had one like that once, but the guy was lets say a door in front of me.. this one right there was tight! congratz
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Hah hah great screenshot. Yup, was fun. It's always nice to be in a race where there's someone just a little bit better than you are to juggle positions with. Hotlapping by yourself gets boring after a few laps (one of the many reasons I avoid 1 hour races). Smile

Edit: Oh, and if you guys don't think this is the closest it's ever been on SRS, I don't think it can be closer mathematically. That's 1 one THOUSANDTH of a second difference across the line. And while he got 6th, I got one more point for the race than Sebastiaan due to him touching one more traffic cone than I did. Big Grin

[Image: zoGzopH.png]
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I had one of those with Richard Dess and I think... Sebastian Brunier? These guys had also one thousandth of a second difference. Even more so, the broadcast overlay said A was the winner and the official results said B was the winner, so there's that! Big Grin
(01-23-2018, 03:37 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Hah hah great screenshot. Yup, was fun. It's always nice to be in a race where there's someone just a little bit better than you are to juggle positions with. Hotlapping by yourself gets boring after a few laps (one of the many reasons I avoid 1 hour races). Smile

Edit: Oh, and if you guys don't think this is the closest it's ever been on SRS, I don't think it can be closer mathematically. That's 1 one THOUSANDTH of a second difference across the line. And while he got 6th, I got one more point for the race than Sebastiaan due to him touching one more traffic cone than I did. Big Grin

[Image: zoGzopH.png]

oooh i didnt even know this was a thing, thanks for posting! 0.001 difference is indeed the smallest amount of time the app measures so we really got as close as it gets!
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012