Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the rFactor2 races?
Yesterday I thought about starting a race on rFactor2. I had a lot of work the last weeks and never looked at srs. Are the rfactor2 series not popular enough. I thought it was a pretty good system. For example, I joined an isr server yesterday with about 30 people. 10 of them thought they where racing in Burnout Paradise. And at least 15 had done no practice. SRS makes this almost impossible and I really like it. Only thing is that there are not many people that know srs on rf2 Sad
There's another thread about RF2 races suspended pending updates on the servers.

I just recently discovered SRS and am looking forward to RF2 racing here as well.
I'm in the same boat. I do have AC but I mainly race rF2, I also race online in a local league using rF2. I was hoping to do some more rF2 racing on SRS (Which is why I joined) but there are no rFactor 2 races anymore. Sad Time to switch to AC?
when the updates get less frequent we will introduce rf2 again.
if the new rf2 UI is released in the meantime, we will work on it and set new rf2 series only after that.
(01-29-2018, 02:51 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  when the updates get less frequent we will introduce rf2 again.
if the new rf2 UI is released in the meantime, we will work on it and set new rf2 series only after that.

Good news, I also look forward to rF2 on here.  Only just discovered SRS.
TY for your work mates... also on rfactor2... 8)
Hopefully in 2019 srs will comeback on rf2 the racing is very fair and clean most of the time
Another waiting in anticipation - I love the rf2 feel...
Hey guys, I'm just after discovering SRS for RF2 and disappointed I've missed on some normal racing, I was really looking forward to getting on it.
I don't mind wait, but do you guys have a suggestion for a good public server for RF2 at the moment? Many hours pass by before I can find a half decent race to get in to.

Cheers
cant wait for it to be on rf2,too...got it on AC automobilista (havent triedyet) and RRE what is also amazing