Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do the driving aids mean? Also, how to determine which cars?
Hey,  I've got a couple of noobie questions. Thanks in advance for taking a look Smile.

So i did an Assetto Corsa race last week and practiced for a little while.  Once i got out into the race the car felt completely different even with the same setup.  It was like id configured the driving aids wrong.  So, can someone explain to me the driving aids settings?

A race im looking at doing next has the following:

Driving aids: TC: 1 // AB: 1 // SC: 0

So, in my head that reads, 
  • Traction Control: On
  • ABS: On
  • Stability Control: Off
However, im sure thats what i thought last time and was incorrect.  Can someone explain for me please?

I'm also unsure how to work out which cars are able to be used in each race?   For AC i see four races currently:
  • KTM:  as theres only one KTM, this ones pretty obvious
  • M235i: Again, theres only one BMW matching that model so kinda obvious too
  • DTM 90s:  It shows a BMW E30, so i guess that, anything else?  Any other 90s cars maybe?
  • GT2: I'm thinking this the GT2 tag inside assetto corsa, which would be 4 cars, but it could also be just the BMW and Ferrari as these are the ones that have GT2 in their name.
Many Thanks,
Michael
For what ive figured out, it seems like all driving aids are
  • Traction Control: Off
  • ABS: Off
  • Stability Control: Off
DTM 90s:  Alfa Romeo, BMW, Mercedes, is allowed at the moment.
GT2: Ferrari, BMW, Corvette, is allowed at the moment.

Honestly, if you just "tried" your luck and clicked on it, you would instantly notice that 3 pictures will show up where you get to choose which car you want to drive in. Rolleyes but of course all n00b questions are welcome! I know all about how that feels heh Big Grin
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra