Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am really surprised!
Heya,

this is fantastic.
It's rough around it's edges and the community is way too small (as to be expected for the moment), but SMS is a beauty!

I honestly didn't expect the system to work.
And then it worked way better than i ever imagined would be possible!

I hope this will also work with Automobilista, as Stock Car Extreme will not be actively supported anymore rather soon.

I recorded my first session, hope i can come around to edit and comment for a video on it so people get to know it.

Thanks for this masterpiece.
Can't wait to see how it will progress and evolve.
Thank you for the kind words Herbert.
It is very important to receive users feedback.

I can't tell you that i'm 100% certain that Automobilista will work, but since its based on GSCE, chances are high!

We need all the promotion we can get, so we'll be expecting your video Wink

(02-07-2016, 07:38 PM)Herbert Wirl Wrote:  Heya,

this is fantastic.
It's rough around it's edges and the community is way too small (as to be expected for the moment), but SMS is a beauty!

I honestly didn't expect the system to work.
And then it worked way better than i ever imagined would be possible!

I hope this will also work with Automobilista, as Stock Car Extreme will not be actively supported anymore rather soon.

I recorded my first session, hope i can come around to edit and comment for a video on it so people get to know it.

Thanks for this masterpiece.
Can't wait to see how it will progress and evolve.
Yep totally agree! Brilliant work and hats off to all involved!
I just have heard today of this system and thought to give it a try. Though I haven´t joined a race yet because of time constraints, this system seems to be a good addition to rF2, AC, Automobilista etc. as it makes it a lot easier to find and join races. Thanks very much. I´m gonna check this out soon Smile

Good work everyone involved. I hope it will improve more over time Smile
1st race, no 1st turn pileup, sporadic crashes and a great deal of courtesy when overtaking. Nice!

Thanks to those involved, much appreciated!
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”  - Henry Ford

My Test today with Assetto is worked very good. I Can't Thank You Enough for this.
i am to, verry good idea and work.

Next Step, a Live Time and Track state tool like "LiveRacers"
for all Sims and Sessions :-)
Like this system very much! Now it's reason for me to drive in Assetto Corsa much more often. No wreckers and clean racing.
Racing in Assetto felt like i arrived in a new country....driving was sensible ,fun with hard clean battles.

Ratings updated straight after the race..all good.

Thanks for this platform!!!!!

Do you a signature banner available?
Thanks!
no signature banner yet, but feel free to create one, you can use the logo on the header.