Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulfilling the pit stop requirement
What constitutes a pit stop? Can I simply drive through pit lane? Do have to stop at my station? Do I have to load up a nominal amount of gas, change tires, repair damage? What if I have to pee? Thanks. [Forget the last - I don't have DLC for that.]
You have to stop and do some kind of work on your car.

Adding 1l of fuel would be enough, for example.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I was DQF today in my first race because not fulfilling my pitstop (even I was sitting 1 minute in the box), as this was also my first pitstop in AC. I stopped in my pitbox, changed the number of liters for fuel but nothing happened. Huh
After that I tried the pitstop myself in a AI race and now I know I must set the changes in the pit menu before I enter my pitbox (I didn't know that because in RaceRoom you can change setting in your pit and confirm it with a button press).
In YouTube someone showed if you forget to set the changes beforehand, you can simply drive a few meters back and enter your box again then the changes will also be made.

I think the next race with a pitstop will be surely no problem for me  Blush

Peter
Let's have fun on the race track
if you just park in front of your pit and did not do anything to your car, then it doesn't register as a pit stop. Like the comment above, you need to add fuel at least a liter and you're good to go. You can change your tyres too, and pee while your crew works on your car. You have more or less 30 seconds to pee if you're serious about it...