Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full 24/7 working chat window?
Question 
I think one of the best features that are missing would be a full working online chat system. Sad

For example, A simple Chat window placed in game in the SRS App menu.
It should just be placed somewhere on the first page where you got the event timers and can see your racer ratings.

Expanding the feature to be even cooler, would maybe be adding so it would be possible to search or click on other people to see their racing stats and ratings. Cool

The sole reason of this is to let people casual off, relax and get to know each other better, because lets face it, most of us are actually quite social beings and it is also a good way to spend a little time before a race, or even possibly talk with other racers to gain a few helping tips before the next upcoming race.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
(05-10-2016, 01:00 PM)Germain Donne Wrote:  I think one of the best features that are missing would be a full working online chat system. Sad

For example, A simple Chat window placed in game in the SRS App menu.
It should just be placed somewhere on the first page where you got the event timers and can see your racer ratings.

Expanding the feature to be even cooler, would maybe be adding so it would be possible to search or click on other people to see their racing stats and ratings. Cool

The sole reason of this is to let people casual off, relax and get to know each other better, because lets face it, most of us are actually quite social beings and it is also a good way to spend a little time before a race, or even possibly talk with other racers to gain a few helping tips before the next upcoming race.

The click on name thingie will exist in the future, the chat is a good idea, as usual up to Henrique Smile
Awesome Big Grin i Will be looking forward to the next release and upcoming future for SRS Wink
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra