Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS TV Rules
(01-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Giuseppe Gnazzo Wrote:  
(01-09-2018, 04:25 PM)João Dias Wrote:  Sometimes I send my friends  the links for the live transmission, but their complains are just the same, we agree that it is not pleasent to watch via youtube, this is a fact..."

What Do you mean by not pleasant to watch on YouTube.
Sometime my friend helps me as my "engineer" by telling me the gap and the faster times, pit entry's and such (I like racing with no HUD for a better immersion besides tyre temps and fuel, so I rely on him about the rest)
and watching it through Youtube, is just fine since mobile users can watch them too,
Specially that kind of people who use what's app 24/7. Drop a link to them and they watch in an instant

No, the sight itself is just fine, and yea it is very practical to watch in youtube, but what i meant is that as a broadcast it is not  pleasant to watch. This because the reasons Andy already pointed out, but mainly because it seems the camera jump randomly too fast (or focus a bit into some action but then changes to another scene ignoring what actually is going on and missing the overtakes itself quite often).
Personally I cant  understand what is going on during the race by the transmissions.. I can only see the names and times panel to figure it out.. 
Some friends even reported dizziness from the videos (not literally, overeacting to get a point, obviously lol)

I am not complaining, dont get me wrong... these transmissions are actually the main reason I learned how to do skins for AC in the first place,  and we are just sharing our impressions hoping that the system always improve as would like...

As Javier pointed, maybe the issue is how this specific automated system works, changing for another system may improve the broadcast... And this is what I imagined the Rules Andy was talking about are, some programming rules you could set in this broadcast app.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche

Messages In This Thread
SRS TV Rules - by Andy Long - 01-09-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-09-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Giuseppe Gnazzo - 01-10-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-11-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-10-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Javier Malonda - 01-10-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-12-2018, 09:21 PM