Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS TV Rules
On the topic, I would like to say that I already suggested the use of BCast instead of ACTV. The actual broadcasts seem to just dully swap between drivers and cameras. Some cameras look terrible, especially some onboard cameras from mods which are not properly set. On Bcast, at least the action gets focus, plus the overlay is much richer.

In addition to that, giving a +1 to the idea of commented broadcasts. I know that here everything is automated and that a commented broadcast, even with human camera control, would be an awesome thing. I'd volunteer to comment on a race gladly. Maybe at least one race a week, something special.

On that thread, sometimes I think that SRS is getting to the point in which yes, it is a great system, which is mostly automated, it is working. I assume admins have done a huge deal of work to make this happen and keep on doing it to keep it working, bringing new features and tweaking and fixing. All really great so far and I really praise and congratulate them for what they have built and achieved.

Now, I get to the point in which I wonder what would it be like when we payed for it. I imagine this idea would repel many people, but I'd gladly pay about 10 euros/year to have a better SRS. I know this is a huge whole standalone topic, but if a small fee could get the admins to focus on SRS and work on it full time, taking it to the next level and giving them the time and freedom to implement all these suggestions that we bring to the table, I'd be even happier. And it that small fee would be a drawback for all the guys who really don't love simracing like I do, that would be even better.

Anyway, I had to bring that out by now, so thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
SRS TV Rules - by Andy Long - 01-09-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-09-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Giuseppe Gnazzo - 01-10-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-11-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-10-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Javier Malonda - 01-10-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-12-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Javier Malonda - 01-13-2018, 12:13 PM