Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS TV Rules
(01-09-2018, 03:56 PM)Andy Long Wrote:  Hi all,
I've watched a couple of SRS TV streams and have a few suggestions on the rules used.
Race rules:
  1. If your focused on the lead car in a group, never use the in car or chase car views as you can't see what going on behind; The interesting action is the person behind setting up passing opportunities;
  2. Prefer races at the front of the pack vs middle or back, if nothing is going on up front prefer the middle of the pack over the back (i.e 50-60% of the coverage should the the action going on at the front of the field);
  3. Stay with a pack of cars longer, atm it flicks about to much. In the streams I've watched just as a someone lines up a move to pass you switch to watching people at the back of the grid running each other off the road
  4. Turn the floating names above the cars so it's easier to see who people are;
Qualifying rules: 
  1. Avoid cars who are close together, these tend to be idiots who think Quali is a race...
  2. Change the rules to focus on the person currently setting the pace
  3. Stay with them for the whole lap
  4. In car & chase cams are better used here
  5. Being able to show timing graphics here would be good but probably out of your control
BTW, this is a great system you've put together, I'm a Software Engineer and I'm very impressed with the work you've put in.
Couldnt agree more, it is good  see someone putting on words exactly what I think..

I was going to start a thread about this but never bothered... 

Sometimes I send my friends  the links for the live transmission, but their complains are just the same, we agree that it is not pleasent to watch via youtube, this is a fact...

Hope this has a solution, and of course, thanks again and keep the good work!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche

Messages In This Thread
SRS TV Rules - by Andy Long - 01-09-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-09-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Giuseppe Gnazzo - 01-10-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by João Dias - 01-11-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-10-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Javier Malonda - 01-10-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: SRS TV Rules - by Neil de Guzman - 01-12-2018, 09:21 PM