Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automobilista
What's about automobilista new season that starts tomorrow?
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
they were extended. we are working on potential partners.
And now they completely vanished from the daily schedule. At least yesterday it said that Kansai would be the next circuit for the Boxer Cup.
But now there isn´t any info on Automobilista Races at all.
What´s going on here?

Thanks in Advance
yes, no races at the moment..

i am looking forward to see crowded races there,
but we are barely getting the 7 required players so the race counts for points..

I keep calling friends, and trying to mention it on facebook, simracing groups, etc, every now and then
but i feel the AMS community isnt quite aware of SRS yet... we must spread the word!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Agreed. We need to get the word out!

I joined SMS last weekend because AMS races are run. And because SMS is a super-slick system. Kind of bummed that the AMS races have disappeared. I was going to join a few this evening, as a matter of fact.
(01-23-2018, 08:49 PM)Shannon Flynn Wrote:  Agreed. We need to get the word out!

I joined SMS last weekend because AMS races are run. And because SMS is a super-slick system. Kind of bummed that the AMS races have disappeared. I was going to join a few this evening, as a matter of fact.

AMS Unofficial running a Super V8 at Bathurst in 20 minutes from now! Run! Quick!  Wink
Ok, AMS is back up! ( if my guess is correct, probably just that slight misconfig with the Calendars with the overlap of dates, on a couple of the series)
See you in those monstrously powerful Vee's later? What is it 50? 60 horses? Phew! And no zeros were left out.
Keep up the good work Henri!!

<edit> Ok, I maybe spoke too soon. I'm unable to register for the race in just under an hour from now. I also notice the Calendar still has overlapping dates. I can register for the other 2 series ok, but not the Formula Vee.