Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content Missing Issue
Happy New Year to everyone!
I am new to this community and so far it is awesome learning everything. However, I have downloaded several tracks and cars successfully, however, one of them is still showing "content missing" even though when I expand the race details, it shows I have everything I need including car, track, etc. Any idea why this may be happening? I can't join that particular race due to this error although it is 5 days anyway, but thought I would tackle this in advance. >) The race is the GT4 Supercup.
Thank you very much!
idem.
same problem
the app doesn't detect the mod version
you must have an outdated mod
I am new and a little old age confused.
I had before downloaded all tracks and cars.
I also am having ( content missing ) , for example on some events it says I should be using a different car than what is being raced? Honda s800 instead of 235I

Also for example the Euro event at Mazda everything shows OK except there is 4 lines that say undefined ? just not sure what more to download

Thanx
GT3 are all DLCs.
235i is a DLCs

Tracks & mods that are not installed correctly will give the content missing message.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1519
same problem in 2019 but mods do not have any update
if Kunos content is giving you 'content missing', delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and perform a steam integrity check.