Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GamerMuscle - Ginetta Series - Discuss
15 secs 1st split......hmm something wrong there
(01-06-2018, 02:48 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  15 secs 1st split......hmm something wrong there  .......

I noticed that too...if you also notice, its only on the drivers that show "unlit" AIDS but in the chart comparison it's showing still down to the leader by so many tenths for that sector.
I think there is no track limits on the first chicane, which could prove a big issue
Thanks for setting up the server, its an amazing resource for practicing. Just had an awesome session with James Russel. Much better than just practicing by myself.
(01-06-2018, 03:39 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  I think there is no track limits on the first chicane, which could prove a big issue

I've hit track limits in the first chicane, both left side and right

Could there be two different versions of the track as the guys that have a low 1st sector have a high second sector. Which would indicate sector position different on each version
(01-07-2018, 10:41 AM)James Bell Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 03:39 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  I think there is no track limits on the first chicane, which could prove a big issue

I've hit track limits in the first chicane, both left side and right

Could there be two different versions of the track as the guys that have a low 1st sector have a high second sector. Which would indicate sector position different on each version

If they had a different version of anything, track or car, i don't think they could join the server at all,  It would get a checksum fail. It's the app itself probably, LAPSTAT. I also hit track limits several times so i know that's working correctly.
Michael is right, if they had a different version they would get checksum error
So waiting for Gamer Muscle series, it changed from "QUIT" to "Please wait" when i wasn't looking, so i clicked it and now it's kicked me out and is "unavailable" - been waiting for it all week Sad Oh well, i guess i'll have to watch...wasn't massively looking forward to Thruxton anyway, just wanted some points on the board.

Is there any way to change this? So you can't "Quit" out of a race 10 minutes prior to it starting so avoid mistakes in the future? Or even have it so you're able to join up until the last second?

Sad
Big problem with the final chicane guys...
(01-10-2018, 08:04 PM)James Underhill Wrote:  So waiting for Gamer Muscle series,  it changed from "QUIT" to "Please wait" when i wasn't looking, so i clicked it and now it's kicked me out and is "unavailable" - been waiting for it all week Sad Oh well, i guess i'll have to watch...wasn't massively looking forward to Thruxton anyway, just wanted some points on the board.

Is there any way to change this? So you can't "Quit" out of a race 10 minutes prior to it starting so avoid mistakes in the future? Or even have it so you're able to join up until the last second?

Sad

Did you try refreshing the page James? 
Same thing happened to me and refreshing the page allowed me to join