Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rating and Server Assignment
I just got put in the lowest server for an MX-5 race as well with an over 600 rating, and ended up losing rating for a clean race win.

Sorry but this rule is stupid and needs to be changed, this isn't the way the rating system should work. With the series changing every 6 weeks there's a lot of chances of wasted time and races if you suddenly are able to do a race in a series you normally don't participate in.

I shouldn't be getting thrown in a bottom split after spending months getting my rating up, especially when I'm trying to get people to watch the live streams I'm suddenly not a part of. Poor decision making for the service honestly.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
Yeah, just like I said in the other thread (I guess there are still more and more people who do no agree with current splitting system):
(01-14-2018, 09:56 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Thats why the splits should be decided by global rating, not by previous results from series.. like this, I am racing this season only in 1 series, because I was away during the first week and if I would join the other series now, I would go to lower splits and even if I would win, my rating would go down. Also, if it would be sorted by rating and not by previous results, same skilled drivers would race togheter...

Like this, someone can join a race when there are only 6 people, he can get a decent result and then some higher rating driver will join  for his first race in the evening when there are 40+ people signed up, and he will go under guys like that
NEVER GIVE UP!
(01-14-2018, 08:52 PM)Barrett Rolph Wrote:  I just got put in the lowest server for an MX-5 race as well with an over 600 rating, and ended up losing rating for a clean race win.

Sorry but this rule is stupid and needs to be changed, this isn't the way the rating system should work. With the series changing every 6 weeks there's a lot of chances of wasted time and races if you suddenly are able to do a race in a series you normally don't participate in.

I shouldn't be getting thrown in a bottom split after spending months getting my rating up, especially when I'm trying to get people to watch the live streams I'm suddenly not a part of. Poor decision making for the service honestly.

"when I'm trying to get people to watch the live streams I'm suddenly not a part of "........lmao....that there is funny. In other words , it's not the 1 point you're angry at. it's the fact that you wern't on the LIVE stream after you invited all your friends to watch