Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Entry level class AC
Had brilliant races soo far on SRS, love the KTM but i've got a feeling this system will get very popular and some erratic driving will start. 

@simracingsystem

I think it will be a good idea to have a entry level/class like the Abarth 500 corse with basic track combos like Brands indy, silverstone national/international , just like iracings MX-5 and limerock

This should be more suitable for those not sure of their skills , or dont want to have an intense race such as the KTM, not a lot can go wrong with the abarth and it should increase participation,close racing and a class for those to help build up points.
You mean like Racing Licenses that will be given upon earning them by driving/racing?

It wouldnt be a bad idea, to create smaller classes and higher classes of events, so people that aint that sure in their abilities will have to show themselves first in lesser HP, HorsePower races.
I can support this. Big Grin
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
Abarth with fixed setup! :p
(05-10-2016, 03:37 PM)Michele Mangili Wrote:  Abarth with fixed setup! :p

Indeed i love Abarth as well, i hope to see some of those in near future.

Not too many seem to race them online, i am not sure why, but it seems like people find it hard to handle since they get into a draft so easily? (I for one love the tunnel effect)
What Jim says sounds good, but for me it is too early for that.
I think that we aren´t enough people yet, we are at the start and if we open more type of "championships", (BMW, KTM...) races will be empty and people could leave the app looking for races with more drivers.

Even so, I like the proposal, but I believe that it would be better when more people join SRS.  Now it´s time to share SRS with our friends and create a large community  Wink
Thats all something to take into acount in the future or maybe when it goes out of beta Smile
(05-10-2016, 04:04 PM)Guillermo Rus Wrote:  What Jim says sounds good, but for me it is too early for that.
I think that we aren´t enough people yet, we are at the start and if we open more type of "championships", (BMW, KTM...) races will be empty and people could leave the app looking for races with more drivers.

Even so, I like the proposal, but I believe that it would be better when more people join SRS.  Now it´s time to share SRS with our friends and create a large community  Wink

Dont mind either way...would have thought a lower class would increase participation and bring new members without having to add  updates to the app.

Anyway see you guys on track Smile
For now Rating already exists, no need for licenses to be honest a certain series can already be only allowed only if you have a certain rating, it isnt beeing used atm.

If you like giving letters to the thing just think like this :

900+ = Top Class
800+ = A
700+ = B
600+ = C
100-=Dumass Tongue

and so on
(05-11-2016, 04:48 PM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  For now Rating already exists, no need for licenses to be honest a certain series can already be only allowed only if you have a certain rating, it isnt beeing used atm.

If you like giving letters to the thing just think like this :

900+ = Top Class
800+ = A
700+ = B
600+ = C
100-=Dumass Tongue

and so on

Very nice! Then thats already taken cared of ^^ looking much forward to when testing phase is over and to see what the next phase will show Smile
People don't use the Abarth because the M235i and the GT86 are way more fun !Big Grin