Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuus setup
I'm trying to figure this thing out but I'm not really sure what to do with it. I've never really driven it before this season. Maybe the original version of it? Not sure.

It seems to cycle between wanting to make the rear wheels become the front wheels at high speed, and going nose-first into the wall in a 50mph corner.
Well, the championship issue with Imola and Nurb was solved
NEVER GIVE UP!
Wink 
Hello guys,

I'm fairly new to this game and i want to try Jaap's setup. I know where to put new tracks and cars in the game but can't figure out where to put a downloaded setup for the car. Can anyone provide me the correct path to put this file for this car?

thanx

btw, have so many questions not sure were to begin Big Grin

Marc
MyDocuments/AssettoCorsa/setups/car/track
thank you!
(01-06-2018, 09:12 AM)Marc Neutelings Wrote:  thank you!

Please let us know how it feels for you. Ross wasn't too impressed, but it was the best I could work out myself and it allows for pretty competitive times. Esp. the braking is much better than with the default setup with which I always locked the wheels under braking.
Ok Jaap, i will!

but this "MyDocuments/AssettoCorsa/setups/car/track" looks completely different in my pc. After Assetto Corsa there are no setup tab so i'm not sure i zipped it in the right content....
(01-06-2018, 04:15 PM)Marc Neutelings Wrote:  Ok Jaap, i will!

but this "MyDocuments/AssettoCorsa/setups/car/track" looks completely different in my pc. After Assetto Corsa there are no setup tab so i'm not sure i zipped it in the right content....

There are two assetto corsa folders, one in the steam structure and another one in My Documents
Ahhhhh, ok

another thing learned lol

thnx
I did another 40 laps or so at Imola a few days ago and also tried combining aspects of Jaap's setup to what I had.
I wasn't able to beat my previous time with a valid lap, but I'm sure I could have with the combined setup.
I've attached both. If I can't get the top time, then someone else needs to!

Attached Files
.zip   Tatuus_ImolaSets.zip (Size: 1.02 KB / Downloads: 58)