Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes.
I mentioned this above, but it was not clear from your video if you have tried, but have you tried Content Manager to register for a race yet?

Other thing noticed in the video is that you have the shoutbox thing visible when you try to register... can you try to collapse that before clicking (if you haven't already)?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(03-24-2018, 09:46 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I mentioned this above, but it was not clear from your video if you have tried, but have you tried Content Manager to register for a race yet?

Other thing noticed in the video is that you have the shoutbox thing visible when you try to register... can you try to collapse that before clicking (if you haven't already)?

Russel Thank you. Closing the Shoutbox fixed the Register disappearing act.
I also tried The Content Manager. That fixed the Race button issue.

Unfortunately the interface is too cluttered. Hard to find things. I'm used to AC default.
I will try to "like" it and maybe donate for full version.

Cheers..

(03-25-2018, 09:49 AM)Peter Orban Wrote:   Closing the Shoutbox fixed the Register disappearing act.

Unfortunately the interface is too cluttered. Hard to find things. I'm used to AC default.

Cheers..

I understand what you're saying about CM being cluttered and I felt it was overwhelming too,  but if you take the time to learn what each main tab does and read the descriptions that pop up and don't change anything that you don't understand, you will absolutlely LOVE how much faster the game starts. You'll literally be racing in seconds compared to normal game startup. CM reads all the files out of the game anyway so there is no need to worry about that. Once i figured out how it worked, i can't do without CM now. CM will already know all your personal settings and have everything set up like the way you have it now because it reads the INI's out of the game and when you make adjustments it will change it in your INI's too. It seriously is the best way to play AC.
(03-25-2018, 10:19 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(03-25-2018, 09:49 AM)Peter Orban Wrote:   Closing the Shoutbox fixed the Register disappearing act.

Cheers..

I understand what you're saying about CM being cluttered and I felt it was overwhelming too,  but if you take the time to learn what each main tab does and read the descriptions that pop up and don't change anything that you don't understand, you will absolutlely LOVE how much faster the game starts. You'll literally be racing in seconds compared to normal game startup. CM reads all the files out of the game anyway so there is no need to worry about that. Once i figured out how it worked, i can't do without CM now. CM will already know all your personal settings and have everything set up like the way you have it now because it reads the INI's out of the game and when you make adjustments it will change it in your INI's too. It seriously is the best way to play AC.

Thanks for the encouragement Michael, I will give CM a chance. I hope it works out because it is way faster than
the stock UI.

P.

I'm having the same issue too.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)