Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC Series starting January!
arr no 7pm racing this time.

So I have racing 8pm on Wednesday and Possibly Thursday (Depending on what Aussie Stig decide's LOL) and 5pm Sat and Sunday.
Sorry to be the one to bring this up again ... but maybe I'm wrong this time.  I am old and have old eyes.

I think there may be a problem with the day hour counter on either the MX5 Vs. GT86 Race or the GinettaSupper Cup.  

Both races are scheduled for Wednesday, the calendars seem correct, but different days are indicated on the counters.

If my observation is correct, this would make the 3rd time.  So far I've only been checking the races I'm interested in.  Would you like me to check all of them?

If I find another, do I get a discount off membership or entry fees?  Wink
The counter is correct as one start at 02:00 and the other at 20:00. They have 18 hours difference.

(12-30-2017, 06:28 PM)Ted Duncan Wrote:  Sorry to be the one to bring this up again ... but maybe I'm wrong this time.  I am old and have old eyes.

I think there may be a problem with the day hour counter on either the MX5 Vs. GT86 Race or the GinettaSupper Cup.  

Both races are scheduled for Wednesday, the calendars seem correct, but different days are indicated on the counters.

If my observation is correct, this would make the 3rd time.  So far I've only been checking the races I'm interested in.  Would you like me to check all of them?

If I find another, do I get a discount off membership or entry fees?  Wink
I can't see Lotus Evora or Mazda MX5 series in AC app..
I'm so sad without Tatuus' daily races  Sad
(01-10-2018, 10:39 PM)Michele Cerminara Wrote:  I'm so sad without Tatuus' daily races  Sad
I see your point. But, what about the F3? I think it's even better than the Tatuus Smile
Pffft.... I'm so sad the hour long races used an arrive and drive car... no technical challenge whatsoever...
(01-12-2018, 04:57 PM)Jaap Wagenvoort Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 10:39 PM)Michele Cerminara Wrote:  I'm so sad without Tatuus' daily races  Sad
I see your point. But, what about the F3? I think it's even better than the Tatuus Smile

I can't drive the F3, it looks too weird to me! I find it understeery in cornering and it spins too easily while opening the gas. I personally prefer 1.000 times the Formula Abarth.
(01-12-2018, 09:08 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  Pffft.... I'm so sad the hour long races used an arrive and drive car... no technical challenge whatsoever...

Yes I agree, one hour GT3 races were dope. I like these BMW cups. The car is fun to drive but yeah, I'm an avid GT cars lover soo yeah, hoping for a comeback of them already by February
Any news about the AC series of February?